Through its Integrated Data Solutions team, MIMS Australia makes its data available to third-party software developers for integration into medical software products e.g. GP and Specialist clinical desktop programs, dispensing systems and hospital electronic health records.
MIMS Integrated is the MIMS knowledge you trust, integrated into your clinical software.
It provides rapid access to a range of highly sophisticated knowledge bases that, when embedded in your patient management system, can identify when a medicine will interact with the patient’s current medications, health conditions, or known allergies.
MIMS Integrated is just what every health professional needs:
- Independent, high quality information
- Internationally referenced
- OTC and herbal medicines together with the prescription products
- Australia’s most comprehensive source of Consumer Medicines Information
- MIMS Product Identification Images - full colour images of tablets and capsules
- Delivered quickly
MIMS Integrated gives you the ability to make critical treatment decisions with today’s vast range of medicines, with confidence, every step of the way.
When your subscription is being processed, MIMS Australia will contact you to discuss a setup and pricing structure that will best suit you or your organisation.
When the data is provided in the form of the FastTrack API, the vendor’s software application accesses the data by issuing queries to return a result.
The following data is provided for integration:
- Product listings, consisting of brand, dosage, strength, PBS information
- Full product information
- Abbreviated product information
- The Pill Identifier (formerly known as Drug Images or Product Images)
- Consumer medicines information
- Clinical Decision Support Modules
Clinical Decision Support Modules:
The clinical decision support modules provide information for the following drug interactions:
Click here for full details on these Decision Support Modules
MIMS provides full IT and clinical support for all our products:
For healthcare professionals using MIMS Integrated data within a third party application please contact your vendor directly.
Click here to view the list of all our software vendors.
For all other support for MIMS product, including:
- User guides
- Common Errors
Please access the MIMS Knowledge Base.