MIMS Abbreviated is a handy, pocket-sized book containing abbreviated medicines information sourced from the Full Product Information as well as other sources such as the World Anti-Doping Agency, TGA pregnancy categories, manufacturer’s information on medications containing gluten and lactose and much more.
For portable and up-to-date medicines information, MIMS Abbreviated is an ideal printed source.
- Each entry is abbreviated to the essentials by our team of editors, then indexed and classed by therapeutic group for easy reference
- Coverage includes all prescription products and many over-the-counter and complementary medicines
- To assist in making appropriate choices, every entry is flagged with key information necessary when prescribing such as PBS prices and suitability for use in pregnancy and sport
- Expert management guidelines for many common conditions add to the clinical value of MIMS Abbreviated
- Section notes at the beginning of the therapeutic class give the user useful information relating to prescribing, dispensing and administration of medicines within that class
- Key reference information such as Drug Interactions related to Liver Enzyme Activity and Guide to Contraceptives
MIMS Abbreviated comes as an A5, softcover book that’s easy to take with you.
Available March, June, September, December
To order call 1800 800 629 or click here for the eStore.